RUNNING BULL AGM
Over 70 per cent of all new vehicles will be fitted with an engine start/stop function, in order to achieve the CO2 limitation targets set by the EU by means of sustained fuel consumptionsavings and emission reductions. In general, two differing starter battery types are employed in these environment-friendly vehicles, consisting of the absorbent glass mat (AGM) and the enhanced flooded battery (EFB) systems. The use of the appropriate technology depends largely on the fuel and CO2 savings that can be attained. Above all, AGM batteries are utilised for start/stop systems with braking energy recuperation in mid-range and premium class vehicles.
TECHNICAL DATA AND INFORMATION
- Valve-regulated AGM battery (VRLA)
- Range of five types with capacities from 60-105 Ah
- Three times greater cycle resistance than conventional starter batteries: highest E4 classification pursuant to EN 50342-1
- Leak-proof owing to electrolyte bonding into an absorbent glass mat
- Zero maintenance owing to recombination technology
- Highest V3 vibration resistance pursuant to EN 50342-1
- Maximum starting performance due to very low internal resistance
- Installation in a lateral position possible (max. 90° angle)
- Flexible use as a starter and on-board power supply battery
There are no products to list in this category.